Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Perler Beads - Custom Starcraft Cubes

We got a sweet custom order in our Etsy shop before Christmas for a custom made perler cube with the three Starcraft logos on the sides. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out in the end, so I thought I'd share!

3 Starcraft perler cubes

Finished Starcraft Perler cube

Terran logo in Perler beads

Protoss logo in Perler beads

Zerg logo in Perler beads
This particular version has interlocking sides so that it can be used as a die to determine who to play in Starcraft 2, but I don't think it would be very difficult to modify my design to make it open and close. It would also be cool to have a version where the logos are attached to a white cube instead of being part of the cube itself -popping out of each side, sort of, to give more depth. So many possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment