- I made Psyduck while listening to General Conference
|Psyduck the Pokemon|
- I got a surprise Easter package from my in-laws, and then made chocolate covered Oreos with the supplies it contained
|Chocolate covered Oreos|
- I finished my steampunk goggles!
|3 sets of steampunk goggles: one for me, one for Nathan, and one for my friend Amy.|
- I also made a corset belt and a vest with no patterns, only my sister-in-law's help
|You can see the corset, goggles, and vest in action|
- My brother-in-law took some amazing steampunk photos of Nathan and I and my friend Amy
- We tried Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time
- I made little monsters and earrings for a fundraiser my sister-in-law (different one) held to raise money for Autism Speaks
- Nathan wrote a book in 2 weeks, just to prove he could
Busy, busy month, in retrospect...
- Our retro game collection started expanding at a much faster rate
|Now we have THREE shelves instead of one.|
- I got free tickets to a Clay Walker concert
- We drove to California for my brother-in-law's farewell
- While we were there, we watched the solar eclipse
- Nathan took the GRE
- We held a retro gaming tournament to celebrate the GRE being over and the fact that we had a lot of retro fighting games...
|Some of the prizes for the tournament|
- I made strawberry freezer jam (just like I do every year)
- I tried these awesome granola bars for the first time
|That's it. I'm making more tomorrow.|
- We got our new piano!
- We went to my family reunion
- While at the family reunion, we tried silk painting
|The finished product|
- We discovered perler beads... and I pretty much just went crazy with those the rest of the month.
|One of my first perler projects, Dr. Mario|
- I read 14 books according to Goodreads, falling short of my 25 per quarter goal... but I stayed busy doing other good stuff, so I'm okay with that.