Monday, November 28, 2011

A New Beginning

I've officially decided to abandon livejournal. I've never been very good at posting on my old blog over there, but ever since they introduced video ads that pop up every time I go view my own blog, I've become a little disenchanted with their site. So we have a new beginning, also known as a last ditch effort to be better about recording important life events.

The purpose of this blog is mainly to post pictures of my latest crochet projects, describe in delectable detail my latest culinary creations, recommend/review books that I deem worthy, and discuss any particularly addicting video games I have encountered. Oh, and also to let my family know I'm still alive.

I hope to post at least every week, but I suppose that depends on how much I crochet/bake/read/play, now doesn't it? :)

I draw my inspirations from ravelry.com, allrecipes.com, goodreads.com, and my husband. You probably won't get many one of a kind crochet patterns here (yet), but you will get lots of links to awesome free patterns I have found. I'm probably not going to make up my own recipes, but if I find a good one and modify it to make it fantastic, I may post that (with the link to the original, of course). And I don't write books of my own... but my fabulously talented husband does! You can see his blog here. He writes mainly young adult and epic fantasy.

So there you have it. If any of that piques your interest, feel free to stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment