Monday, May 6, 2013

Quick Update on the Perler Front

I just wanted to give a quick update: we finally opened an etsy shop! We are selling perler sprites there under the name of VGPerlers (which stands for video game perlers, if you're curious). We also have a Facebook page now, where we will post more pictures of completed projects. I'll still try to post them here too though, don't worry!

Speaking of new projects, here's what we did this past weekend:

BioShock: Infinite fan sprite, Hero from Lufia, Monty Mole and Pokey from Super Mario World, two Pokemon and several Pokeballs, and a set of awesome Pokemon coasters
The Pokemon coasters aren't quite done yet; I still need to attach cork backing to them. I already did that for Bidoof last night, and I'll finish the rest tonight (hopefully). I'm really pleased with how they turned out!

1 comment: