Friday, October 12, 2012

Perler Beads: Mega Man (the Ultimate Collection)

Remember all the Mega Man sprites I posted about previously? Well, I am proud to announce that Nathan has completed every robot master from Mega Man 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 10, plus a few bonus characters from Mega Man X. And rather than post each game individually as I was trying to do before, I gave up and am posting it all at once! Yay for you, yay for me. Also, I thought it would be fun to show pictures as it progressed too, so this will be a rather picture-heavy post...

Just Mega Man 1. It's so... empty!

Now add in 2 and 3...

then 4...

Then 5 and maybe part of 6 too...

and then it got a little crazy.

Almost done! We were waiting on another color to be shipped for the last few, but we found out it was discontinued after this picture was taken, so we went ahead and finished up with what we had available.

Yes indeed, that's a lot of robot masters. And Frog from Chrono Trigger is photo bombing the picture.

Dr. Wily

Zero from Mega Man X in progress

Zero next to the cartridge for scale

Sigma outlined

Sigma partially complete

Zero, X, and final boss Sigma from Mega Man X
And that marks the completion of Mega Man in perlers! Good thing, too, because we ran out of wall space for them. :P

1 comment:

  1. Dude these are all tight ! I'm about to get started on making mine own.hope you don't mind if I barrow some of your ideas.
    Real bad ass tho ! Keep'em coming ...

    ReplyDelete