1. I turned 25.
2. Nathan finished his 8th book!
3. We went out to Winger's to celebrate tonight.
4. I am right on track for my goal of reading 100 books this year. (I'm on #9 right now, I believe.)
5. I found out the next Robin Hobb book comes out next month. You know, the sequel to the ones I just finished reviewing...
6. We get to teach the 5-6 year olds in church this year, which is vastly easier than teaching the 3-4 year olds.
7. Nathan began his video game review blog - it was fun to read his Rock Band review series and remember how exciting each new iteration was.
8. I joined Twitter.
9. My scones seemed to be well received with all who partook of them (at work, home, and book group)
10. My brother is visiting for the next few days.