Friday, March 23, 2012

A Hint of Things to Come

Last weekend, my friend Amy came over and began a new steampunky project with me and Nathan: steampunk goggles! We're not done yet, but I wanted to give a little teaser of how they're turning out so far. (Partly because I'm really proud of them, and partly because I'm too tired to think of anything to write.)

Three pairs of eyepieces

A closeup of one pair of eyepieces

I'm pretty pleased so far, and keep an eye out for the finished project in the next few weeks! (We have to finish it in the next month or so, before Amy moves far away...)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, excited to see the finished product ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the pictures I'm actually liking the look of the copper better . . . I may yet change my paint color . . . :)

    ReplyDelete