Monday, March 26, 2012

Random Stuff.

I delivered the baby Converse shoes upstairs today. I will post pictures of them on baby S. when I can. Presuming they fit...

We're slowly but surely recovering from the flu. We started coming down with it Friday night, so it shot our whole weekend. (I didn't even go outside once, which makes me sad because apparently the weather was really nice.) We took today off work too; aside from still being really tired, I didn't want to infect my team. I'll probably take my chances tomorrow... based on how my brother's family is faring, I don't think I can realistically expect the cough to go away anytime soon, and I'm doing well enough that I don't really want to take another day off.

The worst thing about being sick is that entropy seems to dramatically increase. Dirty Kleenex that hate being confined to the trash, sink overflowing, clutter everywhere... It's strange how messy everything can get when all you do is sit on the couch. At least I managed to do a load of laundry and make something in the crock pot yesterday. With any luck, I'll get some of the dishes done tonight too!

Nathan got me a Hyrule decal to go on the back of our car. We haven't put it on yet, but when we do I'll show you a picture of that too. :)

I've nearly finished Professor Layton and the Last Specter, so expect a review of that shortly. Then I'll finish Dragon Quest V, then maybe I can move on to the rest of the games in my DS backlog... I've managed to burn through most of my available reading material too, so a trip to the library may be in order shortly as well.

Other than that, not much to report. Look for 10 things to smile about tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment