Thursday, December 1, 2011

Game Review: Dungeon Defenders

One of my favorite games that has come out this year is Dungeon Defenders, a tower defense game with elements of a first person shooter. I've actually only played as the Mage so far (there are 4 different characters you can choose from) but it is fantastically fun and has quite a bit of replay value. Even better, it has online/local multiplayer. I've played it both alone as well as with Nathan and two other friends, and it's great both ways. If you enjoy tower defense games, you won't want to miss out on this one.

I daresay it's my favorite tower defense since Plants vs. Zombies, which I beat on PC, Mac, Xbox 360, and iPhone and probably put well over 100 hours into. (We've somehow managed to avoid getting it on DS so far.) So take that as you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment