Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Rest of the Crochet Stuff

Having family come to visit really messes up all my intentions of posting every day... oh well. :) I think it's worth spending time with them.

And now for the last two crochet creations from Christmas...

A carrot for my dad (again only available for download as a PDF on Ravelry) - #10 crochet thread

A happy cactus for my sister (first pattern from the link, smile added on a whim... also I could NOT figure out how to get the dirt to stay down in the pot like it was supposed to; I swear my yarn was stretchier than theirs or something). I think I might try one of those patterns again in #10 thread instead to see if that works better.

We also got a pretty awesome present from my brother. We asked for gray floor mats and got... 


I rather like them. They are "gray on average".

I also received, among other things, lots of kitchenware, a filing cabinet, a few DS games, and lots of chocolate.

I hope you all have been having a wonderful Christmas break as well. I'm a little sad that I didn't take tomorrow and Friday off of work too, but it's too late for that now. At least I get a three day weekend after that. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment