Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rambling

Nathan went to Buffalo Wild Wings again tonight, this time with a bunch of his old mission buddies. He brought me home some leftover wings and I figured since I've been fighting this stupid cold and am all stuffed up, I could really benefit from eating some spicy wings to clear the sinuses.

Well. All that actually happened is I ate four really spicy wings, drank 3 glasses of water, and feel like my mouth is on fire and yet my sinuses did not get the memo. Very vexing. I might have to resort to a hot shower before giving up and going to bed. Also, that was a lot of water in not very much time.

In other news, I've been playing a lot of Kingdom Rush again (I mentioned it a few months back as a good tower defense game) and beating all the levels on Normal difficulty instead of Easy. It's challenging but addicting and fun. There are still six levels eluding my mastery... and strangely, most of them are from the early stages. Maybe that's why I thought they would all be impossible.

I also have several new recipes I want to try once I don't feel like a plague bearer, so hopefully I'll get to at least one of those over the weekend... my gloriously (mostly) wide open weekend with nowhere to be but church for my niece's baby blessing, which is conveniently in the same ward we always go to anyway.

...

Hallelujah, my mouth has finally stopped burning from those wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment