Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ten Things to Smile About - May

Time for the monthly post of optimism...




1. Having homemade strawberry freezer jam again.

2. Having a much cleaner, more organized house!

3. Seeing the solar eclipse

4. Visiting with my in-laws in CA

5. Finding this amazing recipe for homemade granola bars! (I made them again this week... so delicious.)

6. Getting free tickets to go see a country music concert

7. The beautiful weather outside for Memorial Day! (But not the two days before, which were cold and rainy.)

8. The GRE being done!

9. Buying an electric, full size piano - it arrives Thursday and Nathan is very impatient for its arrival!

10. Only having 3 more work days before a nice long vacation... Saturday can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. I made those granola bars again today too! This time I added a tsp of vanilla before I mixed everything together and I like them even better.

    ReplyDelete