Sunday, January 22, 2012

Plush Update

Well, nobody took me up on my offer of guessing which video game each of our plushies came from (back on Jan 5), but I'm going to post a key anyway in case you are all dying of curiosity. XD


Bob-ombs - Super Mario
Peashooter - Plants vs. Zombies
Turret - Portal/Portal 2
Hobbes - Calvin and Hobbes (comic strip) (yes, I know that's not a video game)
White Mage Chocobo - Final Fantasy series
The Maw - ...The Maw
Sunflower - Plants vs. Zombies
Super Meatboy - ...Super Meatboy
Companion Cube - Portal
Pichu - Pokemon
Angry Bird (black, red, yellow, blue) - Angry Birds
Super Mario Invincibility Star - Super Mario
Mario Mushroom - Super Mario
Turtwig - Pokemon
Little Monster - nothing (or you could argue they are based off of Pac Man)
Yoshi - Super Mario
Pokeball - Pokemon
Yoshi Egg - Super Mario
Slime - Dragon Quest series
Link - Zelda
Leafeon - Pokemon


I am always on the lookout for good suggestions, so if you feel any particularly awesome games are under-represented, feel free to point out the error of my ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment