Monday, January 16, 2012

Shopping Deals and the Best Tower Defense Games

I've been meaning to post a picture of one of my birthday presents... Nathan got me a new jacket.


It's not the most flattering picture of me, but I like the jacket quite a bit. :) The best part? It was originally $80, and we got it marked down to $10! Aeropostle is waaaay overpriced normally, but you can get some really good deals if you shop their clearance rack.

In other news, we discovered a new tower defense game today that is pretty awesome. It's called Kingdom Rush and you can play it for free online, or they also sell an iPad version (sadly, no iPhone version though). It gets pretty hard after about 8 or 9 levels (I'm only on 10 so far) but it's quite fun. It reminds me of Pixel Junk Monsters, a PSN tower defense game I played some of (it also got super hard about 5 levels in, which is partly why I never beat it). My all time favorite tower defense is, of course, Plants vs. Zombies, which I've played on pretty much every system it came out on except DS, but it's made by PopCap so of course it's going to be excellent. The other tower defense I've played recently and really liked is Field Runners, which Nathan put on my Kindle Fire for me. If I were cool I'd have a fifth one to recommend, and then I could say these were my top five favorite tower defense games ever, but... I'm kinda drawing a blank. So we'll leave that fifth slot open for future awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment