Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bits and Pieces

I made several important discoveries today. (Or rediscoveries, in some cases.)

1. Dance Central 2 is much more tiring when you play fitness setlists - hardly any downtime in between songs makes a big difference. (On the plus side, it makes an hour's worth of exercising really only take about an hour, instead of an hour and a half.)

2. I vastly prefer helping in the kitchen to helping in the yard. I'm pretty useless outside, but I can chop onions like a boss.

3. Having my in-laws come over gives me all the incentive I need to clean up our apartment. And it's pretty nice having most of it done Friday so that it's not looming over my head all day Saturday.

In other news, Nathan trimmed his beard today. *gasp*

Before (taken by George Major during our steampunk extravaganza):


and after (obviously far inferior quality picture, because I took it, not my brother in law):


It is, as you can see, much shorter. But it still looks awesome. Upon subjecting my 2 year old nephew to a quiz, he correctly identified that Nathan's beard was cut, not his hair.

3 comments:

  1. PRAISE THE LORD THE BEAST HAS BEEN TAMED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wild son, I cant believe what he has done with my donated DNA
    DADOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I'm using it to go bald. THANKS A LOT DAD.

      Delete