Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wings

We went out again tonight. (I know. This is a new record. We will probably subconsciously compensate by not going out at all for a month just to make up for it.) This time we met some friends in Lehi for some Buffalo Wild Wings, which we heard was the bomb-diggity.

Well, it was pretty tasty. If you get the chance to go, you should probably take it. Thursdays they have 60 cent boneless wings (normally they are nearly a dollar each), so we got five baskets (each with 4 wings) with five different flavors of sauce and went to town. Of course, I only ended up eating about 6, so we brought a lot home, but they were extremely tasty (so long as I didn't dwell too much on the fact that I was eating mostly meat for dinner). My favorite flavors were Caribbean Jerk and Asian Zing, and Parmesan Garlic was good too (especially on the soft pretzels we bought). I was surprised to find that the CJ and AZ flavors were not unbearably hot, despite being so far down on the spiciness meter. Medium, however, was a little much for me. It was fun to try lots of flavors of sauce and branch out a little. I'm normally a wuss with spicy food. But if I don't have to commit to one flavor, I'm much more likely to be adventurous, so this worked out really well.

Now I just have to convince my stomach that being adventurous is a good thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment