Monday, April 2, 2012

Progress Report

I just want to say that progress on the steampunk goggles is coming along nicely... and they aren't quite done yet. But maybe next session we will finish them!


Today we put on the nose straps and made the straps that will go around the back of the head. (There are 6 - 2 for each pair, because we're using buckles. It will make sense in the end, I hope.)

Next up: attaching buckles to the straps, attaching the straps to the eye pieces, and cutting out the plastic overhead projector sheet to make "lenses". Then putting on the final touches and we should be done!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to use overhead projector sheets for mine too, but was in a pinch. I thought it would be good cause you could print whatever color you wanted on the sheet before you cut them out. Good luck! I'm excited to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete